At S&C Body Shop and Auto Repair, we restore any vehicle in a collision back to its original form. We do this using the state of the art technology and materials available.
- We use electronic estimates to provide you with clear easy to read estimates that is explained to you by our knowledgeable customer service representative to make sure you understand what is wrong and what needs to be fixed.
- Any insurance claims regarding a collision is handled by our customer service representative so that you do not have to make time to process a claim and keep in contact with the insurance company.
- Let us handle the work so that you can get your vehicle fixed stress free
- If rental is needed, we will make a reservation for you and set a time for you to drop off and pick up a rental.
- If a rental is not offered or provided, we will work with you to get a rental or offer a concierge service to make sure you can get from the shop to your home.
- Repairs are then started using the state of the art technologies to ensure accurate, precise repairs to restore your vehicle back to factory new.
- After the repairs are completed, S&C Body Shop and Auto Repair will clean and inspect your vehicle and make sure the finished repairs are up to S&C Body Shop and Auto Repair standards.
- After all is done, S&C Body Shop and Auto Repair does not end it services there. All repair work is covered by a lifetime warranty in which S&C Body Shop and Auto Repair will stand behind the repairs.
By choosing S&C Body Shop and Auto Repair as your Collision repair shop, we bring you the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will leave S&C a safe, secure, vehicle.